Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Post One

Hello all,

This is my first post. I am a medic. Presently towards the end of final year. Examination and rotating internship are soon to follow. Internship will be coupled with a preparation for post graduation entrance examinations which we are REQUIRED to crack to secure a future. So it is going to be tough. REALLY tough.

This college cum hospital is not so pleasant to most of us (u s implies women here and few sane men. For the insane bastards this is a good place to thrive). The college administrations makes me livid, the social life here is utterly disgusting, the hospital offers bad working conditions and the hostels offer not so good living conditions. I have to abide people with most ridiculous/nonsensical mentality (though I am afraid the bug is starting to get into me after good 5 years of their companionship). But I have friends who made me feel warm and strong. I have to stand the sight of my many male colleagues/juniors/seniors who should ideally be put behind bars with their tongues sliced off for verbally assaulting their female colleagues. Among the bastards, there are one or two better few who cared for me like I never expected.

And there are good moments we snatch away. Ones we earn for ourselves. Ones we deserve to have effortlessly but always require much effort on our part.

I am going to rant and ramble without any inhibitions about everything good or bad I come across. Unlike the rather quiet me.

And my Ranting requires me to be anonymous for sake of preservance my own life. :P

G'nite

Later

1 comment:

  1. I'd be awaiting your fresh posts. Also, could you please remove the word verification? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete